Followers

Monday 10 October 2011

KITER SYG MAK KITER..AWK SYG MAK AWK ???

DEDICATE TO MY LOVELY PERSON IN THE WOLD....NORHAYATI CHE YUSOFF
Your arm were always open when I needed a hug...
Your Heart understood when I needed a friend...
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson..
Your strength and love guided me and gave me wings to fly....

my lovely mom..
Mom,
I don't tell you this often enough,but I really love you..
You're such an important person in my life, and I
appreciate all that you do for me..
Thanks all the sacrifices you're made..
LOVE YOU MOM...

me
God bless me with an ANgel...
I'm proud to call my own..
She's been with me throughout my life,
been with me as I've grown...
She's guided me the best she can,
she's taught me like no other,
and I'm thankful I'm the lucky one
who get's to call her MOTHER....



P/S : lots of LOVE....







No comments:

Post a Comment